What should we put on a KayakWiki
- Use as much immagination as possible
- Remember that humor is sometimes difficult to understand without seeing the humorist's face.
- Feel free to include a link to other pages, except:
- Do not link to pages where the author prohibits such a link
- Do not directly imbed photographs to commercial sites, you may provide a link to the photo
- It is considered mannerly to mention to a fellow kayaker that you included some of their material
- Write well, but expect others to change what you say
- If you have a different opinion about material on a page, add your material as an alternate opinion instead of deleting the material already present.
- If the information is wrong, correct it.
See also the subject guidelines for KayakWiki
Discuss this: /talk