: North Alps
(Swiss German & Austrian)
The Alpine mountains of Switzerland Germany and Austria are famous for their skiing, but when all that snow melts there's some serious WhiteWater.
- [Upper Ammer]? - Scenic easy
- Loisach? - Excellent technical grade 3
- Rissbach? - Nice technical grade 3 with a few harder rapids
- [Imst Gorge]? - big bouncey waves including a ginourmous wave near the put-in
- Trisanna? - low volume tributary of the Sanna
- [Inn Shoot]?
- [Landeck Gorge]?
- [Brail Gorge]?
- [Schuls Gorge]?
- [Ardez Gorge]?
- [Giarsun gorge]?
- Oetz? (sp: öetz) and tributaries
This is stub.
Know about these rivers? Well you can add your own river description!
Also you might want to rearrange this list a bit (currently it's just a few river names in no particular order)